Tips Presentation

PRESENTATION

By Mr.Ruswanto – My English Teacher


Introduction (Perkenalan)

# As a speaker / presenter

- Good morning / Good evening /… ladies and gentleman / friends / my colleagues

- It`s a great pleasure / honor for me to be together / to assemble in this room / hall

- Let me , first , express my gratitude to the committee / the moderator / … for inviting me to be a speakers of the seminar / meeting / … today

- Well, in this nice occasion , before I present the topic of the seminar , allow me to introduce myself . I am … I gradmated from … in … I live in … ,etc

# Introducing topic by relating the situation today

- As we know that … etc, is … so I consider the topic of the seminar is related to the situation that we face in our daily life as.

# Introducing the topic

- Well , the topic of our seminar / meeting / lesson today is …

- Here , I am going to present the topic that is important to us, the topic is …

# Elaborating / Explaining (Menjelaskan)

- let me explain further,…

- Allow me to elaborate in more detail, …

- look at the following elaboration

# Clarifying

- Do I make myself clear ?

- Is that clear ?

- you got it ?

- let me say in / put it in other ways

- What I mean is that …

- let me restate / reformulate what / explained / say earlier …

# Question and Answer

- let me invite the question from the audience / friends / …

- it`s time for the audience to ask question / give suggestion or criticism …

- Well, now we come to question and answer session. I let the audience / the examiners to ask question / to give comments / suggestions or recommendation for the betterment of the seminars

- Ok, in this session I divide it into three forms. In the first session, I give the chance to 3 question to ask question ,…,…,…

Komentar

Postingan populer dari blog ini

PEDOMAN DAN INSTRUMEN PENILAIAN KINERJA KEPALA SEKOLAH

Sejarah SMA N 2 Kebumen

Investing in gold