By Mr.Ruswanto – My English Teacher
# As a speaker / presenter
- Good morning / Good evening /… ladies and gentleman / friends / my colleagues
- It`s a great pleasure / honor for me to be together / to assemble in this room / hall
- Let me , first , express my gratitude to the committee / the moderator / … for inviting me to be a speakers of the seminar / meeting / … today
- Well, in this nice occasion , before I present the topic of the seminar , allow me to introduce myself . I am … I gradmated from … in … I live in … ,etc
# Introducing topic by relating the situation today
- As we know that … etc, is … so I consider the topic of the seminar is related to the situation that we face in our daily life as.
# Introducing the topic
- Well , the topic of our seminar / meeting / lesson today is …
- Here , I am going to present the topic that is important to us, the topic is …
# Elaborating / Explaining (Menjelaskan)
- let me explain further,…
- Allow me to elaborate in more detail, …
- look at the following elaboration
- Do I make myself clear ?
- Is that clear ?
- you got it ?
- let me say in / put it in other ways
- What I mean is that …
- let me restate / reformulate what / explained / say earlier …
# Question and Answer
- let me invite the question from the audience / friends / …
- it`s time for the audience to ask question / give suggestion or criticism …
- Well, now we come to question and answer session. I let the audience / the examiners to ask question / to give comments / suggestions or recommendation for the betterment of the seminars
- Ok, in this session I divide it into three forms. In the first session, I give the chance to 3 question to ask question ,…,…,…